How we can help in MBA essays?
We at General Education (GenEdMBA) through our MBA essay editing service help MBA applicants review the essays written by them to provide them with the most appropriate and essential feedback and MBA essay tips. MBA essays are a frontier concern in the applicant’s mind and they serve as a mechanism to gauge their suitability for the program. A well-written and well-reviewed essay helps an applicant submit an outstanding application that eliminates any errors and differentiate him/her from the rest. General Education features the best MBA essay editing service has to offer. Take advantage of our professional MBA essay editing service.
MBA essay editing is done by a team of expert MBA consultants (who themselves are alumni of top tier Global Business Schools). We go far beyond grammar focusing on content, clarity and structure to help the applicants market themselves through compelling content/MBA essays written by them.
How we are different?
- Exceptional MBA team
- Provide both verbal and written feedback
- Provide recording of the session
- Believe in Originality
We at General Education provide MBA Essay help to applicants applying to top global business schools. We help them for their MBA Application review and provide appropriate feedback on their essays. MBA Essay help is provided by our expert team of consultants graduated from top Ivy league B-Schools. General Education have been assisting MBA aspirants for their MBA Application review from more than 7 years now and have successfully helped number of applicants.
MBA Essay Editing Tips Engagement Structure:
We at General Education (GenEdMBA) follow the below service engagement process. It can be modified to satisfy individual needs of the applicant taking into account any suitability factor of the applicant and our consultants:
- Applicants deposit the required fees in General Education’s bank account upfront as quoted by the sales team.
- Once the amount is verified to be received in General Education’s bank account, our sales team will introduce you to a General Education expert consultant. He/she will then guide the applicant with the rest of the service engagement structure (it might take 24 hours after depositing the fee).
- To start with the process, applicants are required to share the below documents with the assigned General Education consultant:
- One Page CV
- A brief write up about career aspirations
- Essay drafts (if already prepared)
- Our consultant will then schedule an hour-long brainstorming session to understand the applicant’s profile in detail. Our consultant will analyze your profile, career goals and suggest the points to be incorporated in the essays. Consultant will also suggest the structure for essay tips that the applicant should follow.
- After this session, applicants have to prepare their first draft of the essay and send them back to the consultants assigned for review.
- The consultant will review the essays to provide their feedback in a few days. The normal turnaround time is one week but it can be changed depending on deadline of the application.
- Applicants are expected to make amendments to their essays based on all feedback points and review comments. They should then revert with their updated drafts to the consultant.
- Another one-hour session (if required) may be scheduled while the applicants are incorporating the improvements suggested by the consultant. This is to help the applicants get a clear perspective of what, why and how the improvements will be incorporated.
- The applicants are again expected to incorporate the improvements/feedback provided by the consultant and send it back to the consultant.
- Our consultant will again review and send the final suggestions within 7 days time.
- A final version of the essay is prepared based on mutual agreement, improvements, feedbacks and rewrites.
- A feedback on the overall engagement with the consultant will be sought to see if the entire process has helped the applicants better their approach and draft their essays.
- The service engagement is closed.
General Education’s MBA Essay Editing Service does not cover resume writing or any other service not mentioned above
MBA Essay Help Price
Prices of essay reviews depend on the B-School the applicants are planning to apply to. It also depends on the number of essays and words. Discounts are available if the applicants choose to have more than one B-School essay application evaluated in one lot.
Note on Fees:
- Service is non-refundable but adjustable in future in lieu for any other service
- Service brought in March is non-adjustable due to year-end accounting complexities.
- Services brought in one financial year will not be adjusted in next financial year.
- According to consumption, assumptions given at the end of each service amount would be adjusted if required.
Starting early for MBA application, will give you the freedom to think deeply about the smallest of things in your professional life and this could sometimes impact the MBA application positively.
We offer a “referral amount” scheme for the customers who are availing our services. As our customer, if you refer someone who avails General Education’s services, for every successful customer referral, you will receive a service credit/cash equivalent of unto 10% of your referral’s application fee. You can keep on adding progressive discounts by referring as many unique customers as you want.