About the Programs
Undergraduate and graduate students from around the world are invited to apply to summer programs from top B-Schools. These programs gives an in-depth knowledge of prior to the MBA program and various business skills. Here applicants get to know more about the diversity and cultures which will help them move forward with their MBA degree.
About the Schools
There are a few B-Schools in USA that offers Summer Programs.
While there are no minimum GPA/grade or work experience requirements, most of the B-Schools look for talented, motivated, and bright students who exhibit leadership and a passion for learning. Summer programs are specially designed for college undergraduates and recent college graduates.
- Academic Transcripts
- Personal Statement
- Essay questions
- Proof of English language fluency (TOEFL or IELTS)
Schools offering Summer Programs
- The BASE Summer Program – University of California, Haas
- McIntire Business Institute – University of Virginia
- The Stern Advantage Program – NYU Stern
- Tuck Business Bridge Program – Dartmouth College
- Accelerator – Vanderbilt Summer Business Institute – Vanderbilt University
- Summer Business Scholars Program (SBSP) – Chicago Booth
- Summer Venture in Management Program – Harvard Business School