|Avg. GMAT Score||680||GMAT Range|
|Total Applicants||327||Acceptance Rate|
|Class Size||90||Avg. Work Experience||84|
|Decision Dates||Within 2 weeks from
the Assessment Day
|Length of Program||11 Months||Placement Information|
|IMD Assessment Day – Experience||IMD MBA Assessment Challenge – Mumbai|
- IMD are 100% focused on real-world executive development
- IMD offers Swiss excellence with a global perspective
- IMD has a flexible, customized and effective approach
IMD aims to be the best in the world at developing successful global leaders – individuals, teams and organizations.
IMD are 100% focused on real-world executive development:
All IMD programs and services focus on real-world challenges faced by executives. IMD work with their clients—individuals, teams and organizations—to resolve their issues, build capabilities and prepare for the future.
IMD attracts outstanding Faculty members who combine thought leadership and practical experience. Run like a business, not only as an academic institution, we adopt a relentlessly problem-solving approach to create lasting value and impact.
IMD Career Goal Questions:
1. What is your career goal post IMD / in 5yrs / in 10yrs ? (Maximum 500 characters)
2. In order to reach your goals, what do you foresee as your top 3 challenges? (Maximum 500 characters)
IMD Administrative Questions:
- How do you intend to finance your MBA at IMD? What would your budget be? (Maximum 300 characters)
- What other programs are you considering? Of the programs you are considering, what can IMD bring to you as a differentiator? (Maximum 300 characters)
Key points for IMD:
- IMD was founded in 1946 by Alcan and Nestle.
- IMD MBA program is a one-year, full-time curriculum that joins integrative projects with personalized studies.
- IMD aims to be the best in the world at developing successful global leaders – individuals, teams and organizations.
- IMD has over 30 years of experience with consulting projects for major international clients.
- IMD offers a participant-faculty ratio of 2:1 and the services of top-class technical professionals.
- IMD’s campus is located a stone’s throw away from Lake Geneva in one of the most beautiful and most central areas in Europe.
- IMD has notable alumni like Michael Patsalos-Fox, chairman of McKinsey & Company, Paul Bulcke is the CEO of Nestle, and Mark Rutte is the prime minister of Netherland and many more.
Know your chances of getting into IMD Lausanne
IMD Lausanne MBA Essays for 2019-2020:
Essay 1: Describe a situation in which you failed as a leader. What did you learn from it? (Word limit 300)
Essay 1: Is there any additional information that is critical for the Admissions Committee which has not been covered elsewhere in this application? (i.e. re-application, health, grades, etc.) (Word limit 50)
Essay 2: How do you intend to finance your MBA at IMD? How much of your total budget estimate will you be able to provide without loans or scholarships? (Word limit 50 )
Essay 3: What other programs are you considering? Of the programs you are considering, what can IMD bring to you as a differentiator? (Word limit 100)
OLD IMD Essays for 2017-2018:
IMD Essay 1:
Describe yourself in two hundred words (Maximum 200 words)
IMD Essay 2:
Describe a time in your life where you faced an unrecoverable event. How did it affect you and what were your greatest learning’s? (Maximum 300 words)
IMD Essay 3:
On your 75th birthday someone close to you presents your laudatio (tribute). It can be a friend, colleague, family member etc. Please describe in detail what this person would say about you and your life. (Maximum 300 words)
IMD Additional Questions:
- What is your career goal : right after IMD / in 5 years / in 10 years?
In order to reach your goals, what do you foresee as your top 3 challenges?
- How do you intend to finance your MBA at IMD? How much of your total budget estimate will you be able to provide without loans or scholarships?
What other programs are you considering? Of the programs you are considering, what can IMD bring to you as a differentiator?
IMD Admission Tips and Guides
This blog will explain the general tips required for IMD MBA application process and discuss about the application tips which play a crucial role in deciding their candidature for IMD MBA program. It will also give more clarity to the prospective IMD MBA applicants about the deciding factors during the application stage for getting an interview call.