Stanford GSB is one of the top most business school in the world. It is ranked 1st in Financial Times Global MBA Rankings 2019.
Stanford MBA Interview Experience 1: Hello, my name is Rohan. Last year I availed General Education’s Interview Preparation Service for Stanford Business School. My Stanford interview lasted about an hour. It was off campus interview and the interviewer were very friendly. I am sharing few questions they asked me during the Stanford GSB Interview.
1. Walk me through your resume.
2. Tell me about a time when you were proud of an accomplishment.
3. Why did you leave your previous job?
4. What do you think makes a good leader?
5. What do you do during your free time?
6. What value you can add to Stanford class?
Stanford MBA Interview Experience 2: My name is Aparna. Stanford Business School interview was one of the toughest interview I have given so far. It was a good experience. My interview went for about 30 minutes. There are few interview questions I remember from the interview are:
1. Tell me about a time you exceeded your authority?
2. What are your long term and short term goals?
3. When did you have trouble working in an interdisciplinary group?
4. What do you like/dislike about your current job?
5. Do you have any question for us?