|Average GMAT Score||730||GMAT Range||690-760|
|Total Applicants||2823||Acceptance Rate||20|
|Class Size||322||Average Work Experience||68 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
The mission of The Yale School of Management is educating leaders for business and society. The school’s students, faculty, and alumni are committed to understand the complex forces transforming global markets and using that understanding to build organizations in the for-profit, nonprofit, entrepreneurial, and government sectors that contribute lasting value to the society.
The school’s integrated curriculum, close ties to Yale University, and active connection to the Global Network for Advanced Management ensure that Yale MBAs both acquire crucial technical skills and develop a genuine understanding of an increasingly complex global context.
Yale SOM offers Full-Time MBA, MBA for Executives, Master of Advanced Management, Doctoral Programs, Executive Education, Global Pre-MBA Leadership Program.
Key points for Yale Business School:
- Yale business school was founded in 1701, and it is more than 300 years old.
- Yale business school president Richard C.Levin is one of the highest paid university president in US with a 2008 salary of $1.5million.
- Yale business school stretch with both domestic and international. It members with its hometown of New Haven, Connecticut to enhance the city’s economy and community.
- Yale business school is more than an institution for higher learning, it a community of diverse cultures peoples and nationalities work, live, and play.
- Yale business school is a largest university in US with a wide array of programs, classes, university centers, museums and so forth.
- Yale University campus is dotted with artwork like Alexander Calder’s “Lollipop and Gallows and situated 90 minutes from New York in the city of New Haven.
Yale School of Management Application Essay 2019-20:
Essay : Describe the biggest commitment you have ever made. (500 words)
If you need help with Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).
Yale MBA FAQs for preparing application
What is Avg. GMAT Score required for Yale MBA?
The average GMAT score for Yale School of Management for admitted applicants is 730.The GMAT score range for the middle 80% is 690-760.
There is no minimum GMAT or GRE score required to apply to Yale SOM.
What is acceptance rate for Yale MBA?
For 2019, the acceptance rate to the Yale SOM MBA program was 21%. This was up from the previous year’s acceptance rate of 17%.
Does Yale MBA require work experience?
At Yale, although full-time work experience is strongly encouraged, it is not a requirement for admission. Incoming students have an average of 5 years of work experience when they start the program, although the overall range of experience is much wider than that.
How much does the Yale MBA cost?
As of 2019, the tuition fees for the Yale MBA program is $74,560. The total budget estimated for single students on the official website is $100,274.
How to make Yale MBA application outstanding?
General Education consulting panel of alumni from Yale and Admission Experts can help evaluate your profile and address your application and essays in a way which highlight your strengths and overcome your shortcomings.
With 12 years of experience in admission consulting, you can’t go wrong with us.
What are the requirements for applying to the Yale School of Management?
To apply to the Yale School of Management, applicants must have earned a four-year bachelor’s degree from an accredited U.S. institution or the international equivalent. Applicants must submit the online application (including an essay), and the following materials:
– Transcripts from every college or university attended
– Two professional recommendations
– Complete the video questions
– Official GMAT or GRE score (valid within 5 years of exam date)