|Average GMAT Score||730||GMAT Range||690-760|
|Total Applicants||2823||Acceptance Rate||20|
|Class Size||322||Average Work Experience||68 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
The mission of The Yale School of Management is educating leaders for business and society. The school’s students, faculty, and alumni are committed to understanding the complex forces transforming global markets and using that understanding to build organizations—in the for-profit, nonprofit, entrepreneurial, and government sectors—that contribute lasting value to society.
The school’s integrated curriculum, close ties to Yale University, and active connection to the Global Network for Advanced Management ensure that Yale MBAs both acquire crucial technical skills and develop a genuine understanding of an increasingly complex global context.
Yale SOM offers Full-Time MBA, MBA for Executives, Master of Advanced Management, Doctoral Programs, Executive Education, Global Pre-MBA Leadership Program.
Key points for Yale Business School:
- Yale business school was founded in 1701, and it is more than 300 years old.
- Yale business school president Richard C.Levin is one of the highest paid university president in US with a 2008 salary of $1.5million.
- Yale business school stretch with both domestic and international. It members with its hometown of New Haven, Connecticut to enhance the city’s economy and community.
- Yale business school is more than an institution for higher learning, it a community of diverse cultures peoples and nationalities work, live, and play.
- Yale business school is a largest university in US with a wide array of programs, classes, university centers, museums and so forth.
- Yale University campus is dotted with artwork like Alexander Calder’s “Lollipop and Gallows and situated 90 minutes from New York in the city of New Haven.
Yale School of Management Application Essay 2019-20:
Essay : Describe the biggest commitment you have ever made. (500 words)
If you need help with Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).