|Avg. GMAT Score||653||GMAT Range||560-710|
|Total Applicants||547||Acceptance Rate||44|
|Class Size||73||Avg. Work Experience||72|
|Applicant Deadlines|||2019-11-10|2020-01-05|2020-02-09|2020-03-22||Decision Dates|||||||
|Length of Program||12 Months||Placement Information|
- Minimum 3 years of full time experience required after the graduation.
- Three years or equivalent degree required from a good university or at least six years relevant experience required if you don’t carry an experience.
- GMAT or GRE is required. 600 GMAT is the minimum cut off for GMAT
- Essay Questions and Personal Statement required
- IELTS score of minimum 7.0 is required if English is not your first language.
- Letter of recommendation is required from two supporting references.
- One Page Resume is required
Cass Business School Essay Questions 2019-2020
Essay 1: Why do you want to undertake an MBA and why do you feel Cass is the right school for you? (400-word limit)
Essay 2: Discuss the greatest opportunities and threats for the current area of business, or area you aspire in post MBA? *(400-word limit)
Essay 3: Please give an example of when you have demonstrated leadership skills/and or a significant contribution to a team. Specifically highlight what your role was in the situation. *(400-word limit)
Essay 4: What are your current responsibilities? (200-word limit)
Essay 5: What are your motivations for moving into a different industry/job function? (400- word limit)
Essay 6: What are your expectations for your future role and responsibilities post MBA? (400- word limit)
Essay 7: What challenges do you anticipate in achieving this? (400-word limit)
Essay 8: What transferable and relevant skills do you possess that would help you achieve an industry, function or location change? (400-word limit)
If you need help with Cass MBA Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).