Whom it is designed for?
You have taken the most important step of pursuing an MBA. You did all the hard work in scoring a great score on the GMAT, then followed it up with a great application and essays and then finally nailed the interview.
Congrats on being where you are – in the B-School that you always wanted to be in. But is that the end of the journey? On the contrary, it is just the beginning. Once you are in school, you have to compete with equally talented classmates for the same jobs. This can be a stressful time for any student and we understand that.
General Education provides a career counselling service specifically tailored for this situation. MBA counselling is a service designed for the people undergoing through MBA program and about to participate in placements or have completed their MBA and looking for a brighter career – job change/change in industry or function.
We have a vast array of consultants who have been through the rigor of B-School and know what it takes to be successful in those conditions. All of our consultants have graduated from a top global business school and are more than happy to provide the career counselling service. These consultants were also a student once and have lived the life, thus are the best people to go to and clarify the questions that you might have. In addition to your school career services, seniors and alums, they can provide you the much needed outside perspective on how to tackle the placement season at the B-School.
This service includes the following deliverables:
- Brainstorming, discussion about candidate’s profile, background, academics, long-term and short-term goals.
- Our consultants guide the MBA applicants on how to undertake their studies and what specialization they should go with respect to their short term and long term career goals.
- We also provide career counselling to the candidates who are in dilemma of their career change or job/industry change. We do thorough counselling based on their previous work experience, interest, and long-term goals.
- Our consultants also help the employees who face crisis situation and require consulting to deal with peculiar organizational problems.
- They also help with how to navigate the job market in a new country and share the tips and tricks that are needed to be successful.
Depends on the following-
- Number of sessions
- Length of sessions