EPGP is specialized one year executive program of IIM Indore. It is specially designed to develop the knowledge, capabilities, skills for managing and leading the organization and also the program contains skill building with exploration of good management practices. Moreover a comprehensive functional care module, there are elective courses ranged with the industry concentration named for the program such as Analytics, BFSI, E-commerce and so forth.
The EPGP is designed in the following ways:
- The courses leverages on the experience of the participants.
- The courses are more aligned with the industry concentrations identified for EPGP.
- The core courses should provide a general management perspective at an elevated pitch compared to the PGP program.
|Avg. GMAT Score||678||GMAT Range|
|Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate|
|Class Size||41||Avg. Work Experience||102|
|Applicant Deadlines||2018-10-10|2018-12-20|||||Decision Dates||2018-10-31|2019-01-01||||
|Length of Program||12 Months||Placement Information|
The program is structured to enhance the participant to transform them into leadership positions. During this one year program they will work on developing a mass understanding of various facts of management and improve their managerial skills. This program is spread out of five academic terms in IIM Indore campus and one International Immersion term abroad. The first three terms consists of core courses, which focus on laying the foundation for the specialization through a pack of electives offered in the other terms.
The last two terms are focused on other experiential learning. Also an international element provides an opportunity to develop an understanding of the global business nature and an ability to operate in sensitive nature.
- A Bachelor’s Degree or its equivalent in any discipline.
- A valid CAT 2016 score or a GMAT score obtained between January 1, 2012 and December 31, 2016.
- Minimum 5 years of entrepreneurial / managerial/ professional experience after graduation as on December 31, 2016.
Interview of short listed candidates are conducted at various locations depending on the number of candidates from that region. Short-listing of candidates for an interview is done based on a number of criteria like CAT /GMAT score, academic performance, and work experience etc. or as decided by the admissions committee.