|Avg. GMAT Score||706||GMAT Range||650-740|
|Total Applicants||2515||Acceptance Rate||14|
|Class Size||345||Avg. Work Experience||48|
|Applicant Deadlines||2018-09-07|2018-10-04|2019-01-10|2019-04-03|||Decision Dates||2018-10-17|2018-12-12|2019-03-20|2019-05-08||
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
Darden Essays 2020-21:
Essay 1:Darden strives to identify and cultivate responsible leaders who follow their
purpose. Please provide an example of a situation in which you have made a meaningful impact. (200 words)
Essay 2:Diversity and inclusion are critical to our mission, and they work best when they are an integral and celebrated part of our community. Read the University of Virginia’s Diversity & Inclusion Vision Statement. Share a
time in which you engaged with a perspective, identity, community or experience that was different from your own and how it impacted your worldview. (200 words)
Essay 3:The Batten Foundation Worldwide Scholarship provides all Darden students in our full-time MBA program with an opportunity to participate in a Darden Worldwide Course. If you could choose any location in the world, where would you want to travel, and why? (50 words)
Essay 4:Tell us what you would want your learning team to know about you – personally, professionally, or both? (100 words)
Essay 5:What is your short-term, post-MBA goal and why? (150 words)
Darden Essays 2019-20:
For the 2019-20 application cycle, Darden has decided to leave one long essay, and do multiple short essays. Darden wants to know all of the various facets of your background and personality.
Darden MBA Essay Questions:
- “Tell us what you would want your learning team to know about you – personal, professional or both.” (100 words)
- “Each year, Darden connects with over 80 countries. If you could choose any location in the world, where would you want to go with Darden? And why?” (50 words)
- “Darden strives to identify and cultivate leaders who follow their purpose. At this stage, how would you describe your evolving leadership style and please provide an example.” (200 words)
- “Please provide an example of a situation in which you have made a meaningful impact.” (200 words)
- “What is your short-term, post-MBA career goal and why?” (150 words)
About Darden School of Business
University of Virginia Darden School of Business was founded in 1954. Key factors that differentiates University of Virginia Darden School of Business from other B-Schools are case study method of teaching, close-knit community and the best faculties.
- University of Virginia: Darden, is ranked 23rd in Financial Times MBA Ranking 2016. It is consistently ranked under the top 30 top global business schools.
- Students of the class of 2015 MBA have found a highly receptive job market and have earned an average base salary of $1,19,819
- Darden has the highest worldwide alumni network. Darden alumni reside in 90 countries and Darden faculty members travel worldwide to share thought leadership and advice.
If you need help with the Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).