|Average GMAT Score||696||GMAT Range||550-730|
|Total Applicants||934||Acceptance Rate||35|
|Class Size||125||Average Work Experience||60 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
Foster’s Full-time MBA Program, ranked #25 in the U.S., and outpaced all but two of the top-50 schools in job placement. The Foster School is located in Seattle, which is home to a thriving business community, from Amazon, Microsoft, Nordstrom and Starbucks, to new start-ups. Additionally, the Foster Full-time MBA Program also boasts one of the highest job placement rates in the country. Foster MBA application essay questions are as below:
Key points for Foster School of Business:
- Foster School of Business was founded in 1971 and located in Seattle, Washington.
- The campus of the Foster school of business has comprises six buildings, five in Seattle, and one in Kirkland.
- Foster School of Business has more than 50,000 alum.
- Foster School of Business has the 2nd most productive management research faculty in North America.
- Foster business schools have Dempsey and PACCAR halls comprise the heart of Foster School’s Seattle campus.
Foster MBA application essays 2019-2020:
Essay 1: Post-MBA Plans (750 words maximum)
Tell us your ideas about what lies ahead for you in your career. What are the gaps or deficiencies currently preventing you from pursuing these potential career paths? How do you plan to use your time in the Foster MBA program to fill these gaps and advance your career?
Essay 2: Inspiring Experience Essay (500 words maximum)
Tell us about an experience that inspired or confirmed your decision to pursue the MBA.
Essay 3: Optional essay (500 words maximum)
Include this essay if you have additional information you believe would be helpful to the admissions committee in considering your application.
If you need help with Foster MBA Essay Writing or Foster MBA Interview Preparation, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).