|Avg. GMAT Score||692||GMAT Range||640-740|
|Total Applicants||1600||Acceptance Rate||14%|
|Class Size||228||Avg. Work Experience||60|
|Applicant Deadlines||2019-10-15|2020-01-05|2020-03-01|2020-04-15|||Decision Dates||2019-12-31|2020-03-31|2020-05-15|2020-06-15||
|Length of Program||20 Months||Placement Information|
University of Southern California – Marshall School of Business
USC Marshall is ranked as one of the nation’s top schools for accounting, entrepreneurship and international business studies. In 1997, USC Marshall became the first business school to require international travel and study projects for every Full-Time MBA degree. USC Marshall MBA Application essays are as below:
Key points for USC Marshall School of Business:
- USC Marshall School of Business is located in Los Angeles,California.
- The current dean of USC Marshall is James G. Ellis, from past 9yrs.
- USC Marshall has occupied with four multi-story buildings on campus, namely Hoffman Hall, Bridge Hall, Popovich Hall, and the Leventhal accounting building.
- USC Marshall School has more than 82,000 alumni worldwide in 123 countries.
- USC Marshall has a world-class faculty of driving insightful scientists and noted professionals, every one of whom make it their business to help you achieve your goals.
USC Marshall MBA application essays 2019-2020:
Essay 1: What is your specific, immediate short-term career goal upon completion of your MBA? Please include an intended position, function, and industry in your response. (word limit: 100)
Essay 2: Please respond to ONLY ONE of the following essay topics: (word limit: 500)
- If you could pack the story of your life in a briefcase with 10 items, what items would you pack and why? Respond in list form.
- You are asked to design a course to be taught at the Marshall School of Business. Please provide a title and description for the course.
- You have been hired by the Marshall MBA Admissions Committee to create an essay question for next year’s application. Please state the question and answer it.
Essay 3: Please provide any additional information that will enhance our understanding of your candidacy for the program. (word limit: 250)
If you need help with Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).
y advice call us at 90350 50056!