|Avg. GMAT Score||692||GMAT Range||640-740|
|Total Applicants||1600||Acceptance Rate||14%|
|Class Size||228||Avg. Work Experience||60|
|Applicant Deadlines||2018-10-15|2019-01-05|2019-03-01|2019-04-15|||Decision Dates||2018-12-31|2019-03-31|2019-05-15|2019-06-15||
|Length of Program||20 Months||Placement Information|
USC Marshall is ranked as one of the nation’s top schools for accounting, entrepreneurship and international business studies. In 1997, USC Marshall became the first business school to require international travel and study projects for every Full-Time MBA degree. USC Marshall MBA Application essays are as below:
Key points for USC Marshall School of Business:
- USC Marshall School of Business is located in Los Angeles,California.
- The current dean of USC Marshall is James G. Ellis, from past 9yrs.
- USC Marshall has occupied with four multi-story buildings on campus, namely Hoffman Hall, Bridge Hall, Popovich Hall, and the Leventhal accounting building.
- USC Marshall School has more than 82,000 alumni worldwide in 123 countries.
- USC Marshall has a world-class faculty of driving insightful scientists and noted professionals, every one of whom make it their business to help you achieve your goals.
USC Marshall MBA application essays 2018-2019:
Essay 1: What is your specific, immediate short-term career goal upon completion of your MBA? Please include an intended position, function, and industry in your response. (word limit: 100)
Essay 2: Please respond to ONLY ONE of the following essay topics: (word limit: 500)
- If you could pack the story of your life in a briefcase with 10 items, what items would you pack and why? Respond in list form.
- You are asked to design a course to be taught at the Marshall School of Business. Please provide a title and description for the course.
- You have been hired by the Marshall MBA Admissions Committee to create an essay question for next year’s application. Please state the question and answer it.
Essay 3: Please provide any additional information that will enhance our understanding of your candidacy for the program. (word limit: 250)
Essay: What are your short-term and long term personal and/or professional goals following graduation from USC Marshall? How will USC Marshall enable you to develop or improve your skills in order to reach your goals? (500-700 words)
Optional Essay: Please provide any additional information that you believe is important and/or will address any areas of concern that will be beneficial to the Admissions Committee in considering your application. (250 words)
Re-application Essay: Please describe any significant professional, personal, or academic growth since your last application to the USC Marshall School of Business. Discuss your specific professional goals and how the USC Marshall MBA Program will help you achieve these goals. (500 – 700 words)
Introduce yourself. How are you a good fit for the USC Marshall MBA community? The Trojan Network is highly regarded worldwide; how do your professional and personal goals add value to this expansive and collaborative brand? (500–750 words)
Essay 2 (Optional Essay):
Here you may choose to provide additional information with regard to personal characteristics and/or challenges you have had which might enhance the diversity of your class. (250 words)
Please describe any significant professional, personal, or academic growth since your last application to the USC Marshall School of Business. Discuss your specific professional goals and how the USC Marshall Full-Time Program will help you achieve these goals. (500 words)
If you need help with Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).