|Avg. GMAT Score||660||GMAT Range||600-720|
|Total Applicants||Acceptance Rate||31|
|Class Size||187||Avg. Work Experience||63|
|Applicant Deadlines||2018-10-01|2018-11-01|2018-12-15|2019-01-15|2019-03-01||Decision Dates||2018-12-23|2019-01-15|2019-03-15|2019-04-15|2019-05-01|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
University of Maryland Smith School of Business is one of the top 55 global Business School. Maryland Smith MBA is ranked as 55th in Financial times global MBA ranking 2018. Maryland Smith is ranked #25 in U.S. business school.
Maryland Smith offers undergraduate, full time MBA program, Executive MBA, PhD and executive MS programs.
Key points for Smith School of Business:
- Robert H. Smith School of Business is located in College park, Maryland. It is a state located in the Mid-Atlantic region.
- Smith School of Business had announced a $12 million PhD program initiative in 2006, which was one of the most aspiring in the US.
- Mary Ann Rankin is the Senior Vice president of University of Maryland.
- Maryland faculty, Professor Juan Ramon Jimenez won the Nobel Prize in Literature in 1956.
- Robert H. Smith School of Business had created cluster of Centers of Excellence, which serve as the intersection of scholarship and the marketplace.
Maryland Smith MBA application essays 2019-20:
Please use this essay to discuss anything additional about your candidacy that you have not yet shared in your application.(The file cannot exceed 2500 KB in size)
If you need help with the Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up the Quick Inquiry form (on right).