University of Cambridge: Judge Business School
|Average GMAT Score||693||GMAT Range||640-730|
|Total Applicants||1,100||Acceptance Rate||33|
|Class Size||206||Average Work Experience||72 Months|
|Applicant Deadlines||R1: 09 Sep 2019
R2: 28 Oct 2019
R3: 13 Jan 2020
R4: 09 Mar 2020
R5: 04 May 2020
|Decision Dates||Rolling Basis|
|Length of Program||12 Months||Placement Information|
Judge Business School (University of Cambridge) was established in 1990. It is situated in the center of the city and delivers the multi-dimensional learning experience for the students. More than 90% finds and employment opportunity within 3 months of graduating from University of Cambridge Judge Business School.
University of Cambridge: Judge Essays 2019-2020 (2020-2021 Intake)
Please provide a personal statement. It should not exceed 500 words and must address the following questions:
- What are your short and long term career objectives and what skills/characteristics do you already have that will help you achieve them?
- What actions will you take before and during the MBA to contribute to your career outcome?
- If you are unsure of your post-MBA career path, how will the MBA equip you for the future?
What did you learn from your most spectacular failure? (200 words)
Describe a situation where you had to work jointly with others to achieve a common goal. What did you learn from the experience? (up to 200 words)
If you need help in Cambridge MBA Application Essays or Cambridge MBA Interview Preparation, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).
Judge Business School – FAQs
How can I get admission in Cambridge Judge Business School?
Admission committee look for people who have:
- Excelled in previous academic achievements (top 25 per cent of class in undergraduate degree)
- Are highly motivated and ambitious, thrive under pressure, and have already exhibited clear progression within their career
- Have had some international experiences through their work and have a global outlook.
- Are confident, creative, innovative, with strong interpersonal and collaborative skills.
- An interesting and varied life outside their work
What is the acceptance rate for Cambridge Judge Business School?
33.0% (Source: Cambridge employment stats of 2018)
How much GMAT score is required for Cambridge Judge Business School?
It is just one of the many criteria school consider in the selection process. However, the majority of students have a score above 640, and the average for this year’s class is 690.
What is the eligibility criteria to apply for EPGP in the Cambridge Judge Business School?
- Professional experience of 7 years by September.
- First or 2:1 Bachelor’s degree, or international equivalent.
- If your degree does not meet minimum requirements, you will need to take the GMAT.
- Two references
- A professional reference
- A peer references
- English as your native language, a University degree completed in English, or an IELTS, TOEFL, CAE or CPE score that meets our requirements.