|Avg. GMAT Score||690||GMAT Range||640-740|
|Total Applicants||538||Acceptance Rate||39|
|Class Size||104||Avg. Work Experience||51|
|Applicant Deadlines||2019-11-01|2019-12-01|2020-02-01|2020-04-01|||Decision Dates||2019-12-15|2020-02-01|2020-03-15|2020-05-15||
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
Minnesota School of Business is ranked 83rd in Financial Times Global MBA Ranking 2015. The faculties at Minnesota brings a wealth of experience to the program to become the market leaders, and also to be through a success of possibilities beyond the classroom. The applicants belong to a unique group of curious thinkers and engaged with the extremely expert faculties. The Full-Time MBA program will put you on the quick-course to long-term success like nowhere fast more you are ableto.
Minnesota School of Business MBA program is one of the best MBA program and it is recognized internationally. It is one of the first business schools to offer experiential learning as a typical part of its Full-Time MBA program. You will study with different expert faculties and researchers who are accepted around the world for their application of cutting-edge ideas and best methods. Carlson is professional in preparing students to face the difficult challenges of today’s global marketplace. You will also profit from being part of a small, distinct program located in one of the worlds most vibrant and diverse business unities.
Why Carlson MBA?
- Get Personal Attention: 1 on 1 support from faculty
- Discover the Community: 22 student clubs
- Join the Network: 50,000+ alumni in 95 countries
- Explore International Business: Education abroad programs in 29 countries
- Work on Real-World Projects: One-of-a-kind experiential learning opportunities
- Learn from Experts: No. 3 for intellectual contributions in business among U.S. public universities
- Connect with the Vibrant Business Community: Minnesota ranks 6th best state for business and is home to 18 Fortune500 companies
- Get Noticed by Top Companies: 154 leading companies hired Carlson School grads in 2013, and 93 percent of grads receive employment offers within 90 days of graduation
Carlson MBA application essays 2018-2019:
Briefly describe your short-term and long-term career goals. Why are you choosing to pursue an MBA at this time in your career, and what are you hoping to accomplish by doing so?
Why are you interested in pursuing an MBA at the Carlson School of Management?
What do you feel makes you a strong candidate for the program? How will you contribute to the MBA Program overall?