|Avg. GMAT Score||650||GMAT Range|
|Total Applicants||345||Acceptance Rate||60|
|Class Size||111||Avg. Work Experience||72|
|Applicant Deadlines||2018-09-27|2018-10-25|2018-12-15|2019-01-03|2019-02-21||Decision Dates|||||||
|Length of Program||12 Months||Placement Information|
- Undergraduate degree or international equivalent degree required from a good university.
- A balanced GMAT or GRE score.
- Minimum 3 years of work experience post-graduation with strong consistent career development and achievement.
- IELTS or TOFEL required if your native is not English. Test date must be no more than 2 years prior to the start of the MBA.
- One Page CV/ Resume required
- Two professional references required for the LoR.
- Essays and Presentation
Alliance Manchester Business School Essays 2019-20:
Essay 1: Your professional experience and achievements (minimum 500 words)
Please describe your professional experience and career progression to date including the dates of any promotions and salary increases. We would like to learn about the companies you have worked for, the breadth and depth of the knowledge you have acquired in the workplace, your key achievements, your management and international business experiences and the impact you have made in your different roles. Particularly highlight the parts of your career that demonstrate any of the following:
- Managing people (team, business area, department, company)
- Managing client relationships
- Leading significant projects
- Managing budgets, resources or processes
- Defining/influencing strategy
- International exposure
- Entrepreneurial experience
Essay 2: Your aspirations (minimum 300 words)
- To address the following questions:
- What are your professional and personal aspirations and why is an MBA important in your plans?
- What type of industry sector(s), organization(s) and location(s) would you ideally like to work in?
- How do you think your current experience combined with the Alliance Manchester Business School MBA will
- help you to achieve your aspirations?
- If you aren’t able to reach your primary goal immediately do you have a plan B?
Presentation: Tell us about you
Considering what we currently know about you from your CV and application, we would like you to send us a presentation to share anything else that you would like us to know. Your presentation will be printed and reviewed by the MBA Admissions Committee.
- You can choose the software that works best for your creativity – PowerPoint, PDF or Word
- Maximum 4 pages/slides
- Check that your presentation is effective, and the formatting preserved when printed. Please do not include motion images, videos, music or hyperlinks etc.
If you need help with Manchester MBA Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).