Georgia Tech- Ernest Scheller Jr. College of Business
|Average GMAT Score||681||GMAT Range||625-730|
|Total Applicants||362||Acceptance Rate||35|
|Class Size||165||Average Work Experience||60 Months|
|Length of Program||22 Months||Placement Information|
Key points for Ernest Scheller Jr. College of Business:
- Georgia Tech- Ernest Scheller Jr. College of Business was founded in 1885. And it’s located in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Companies headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia: Coca-Cola , Delta Air Lines, Ernst and Young and many more.
- Georgia Institute of Technology is a leading research university committed to improving the human condition through advanced science and technology.
- John Stein is the current dean of Georgia Tech- Ernest Scheller Jr. College of Business.
- Georgia has created many notable graduates, non-graduate former students and current students of Georgia Tech. Georgia Tech alumni are known as Yellow Jackets.
Georgia Scheller MBA Application Essays 2019-2020:(For the class of 2020 – 2021)
There are two required essays and one optional essay.
- Why an MBA and why Georgia Tech? (Required)
Describe how your experiences, both professional and personal, have led you to the decision to pursue an MBA at Georgia Tech. Discuss your short- and long-term career goals and how Georgia Tech is best suited to help you achieve your goals. 4,000 character maximum (including spaces).
- Ten facts (Required)
List 10 facts about yourself that will help your future classmates get to know you. 1 ,000 character maximum (including spaces), but 200 words are a suggested limit.
The Admissions Committee believes that the required essays address issues that help us learn about you and understand your candidacy for the MBA program; however, you may provide us with any additional information pertinent to your admission that has not been previously covered in the rest of the application.
Feel free to discuss any unique aspects of your candidacy or any perceived weaknesses. 4,000 character maximum (including spaces).