|Avg. GMAT Score||660||GMAT Range||580-760|
|Total Applicants||517||Acceptance Rate||61|
|Class Size||190||Avg. Work Experience||60|
|Applicant Deadlines||2019-10-01|2019-11-26|2020-01-14|2020-02-11|2020-03-10||Decision Dates||2019-11-19|2020-01-21|2020-02-25|2020-03-24|2020-04-21|
|Length of Program||18 Months||Placement Information|
Key points for ESADE:
- ESADE is a private education institute founded in 1958. School has campuses in Barcelona and has centers in Madrid and Buenos Aires.
- Joseph Franch is the present Dean of ESADE business school. He is also an associate professor in Department of Marketing in ESADE. Eugenia Bieto is the Director General of ESADE.
- ESADE has more than 56,000 alumni in over 100 countries. Many of them are in leading position in their respective industry and organization.
- ESADE business school is counted among the best B-school in Europe. Financial Times have counted ESADE as 5th Best Business school in Europe and 23rd Worldwide. Businessweek has ranked it 11th in Non- US MBA program. Forbes has ranked it 10th in terms of MBA programs with return on investment.
- Barcelona area is one of the richest region in Europe and is 4th most economically powerful city in EU and is Europe’s 4th best business city. Some of the large companies in Barcelona are ACS, Almirall, Inditex, Banco Santander , Eurostar Hotels . Some of the leading employers in Madrid are Iberia, Prosegur, BBVA, Urbaser, Dragados, and FCC .
ESADE MBA Essays 2019-2020:
Essay 1: Which aspects have you improved on during your academic and professional career so far? Which tools or values have helped you achieve this? (2000 characters maximum including spaces, 30 lines approximately) essay tips
Essay 2: How will your background, values and non work-related activities enhance the experience of other ESADE MBA students and add to the diverse culture we strive for at ESADE? (Note: The goal of this essay is to get a sense of who you are, rather than what you have accomplished). (2000 characters maximum including spaces, 30 lines approximately) essay tips
Essay 3: What are your motivations in pursuing a full-time MBA at this point in your life? Describe your mid-term and long-term visions for your post-MBA career path. What is it about ESADE you think will help you reach your goals? (2000 characters maximum including spaces, 30 lines approximately) essay tips
Essay 4: Complete two of the following four questions or statements (1000 characters maximum including spaces per response) essay tips
a) I am most proud of…
b) People may be surprised to learn that I…
c) What has your biggest challenge been and what did it help you learn about yourself?
d) Which historical figure do you most identify with and why?
Essay 5: Please provide any additional information that you would like to bring to the attention of the Admissions Committee. This may include gaps in employment, your undergraduate record, plans to retake the GMAT or any other relevant information. (2000 characters maximum, 30 lines approximately) essay tips
If you need ESADE Essay Writing Help or ESADE Interview Preparation, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).