University of Chicago Booth School of Business
|Average GMAT Score||731||GMAT Range||690-760|
|Total Applicants||4674||Acceptance Rate||23|
|Class Size||582||Average Work Experience||51 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
The University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business is the second-oldest school in the US. Business leaders, educators, students, and alumni rate Chicago Booth among the finest business schools in the world. Chicago Booth consistently ranks among the top business schools in surveys of MBA programs.
It is ranked 4th in US News & World Report Rankings and ranked 9th in Financial Times Global MBA Rankings. Chicago Booth is proud to claim 48,000 alumni who have succeeded in every field and industry in every corner of the globe.
The University Of Chicago Booth School Of Business has been continuously accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.
Chicago Booth offers a complete range of Full-Time MBA, Evening MBA, Weekend MBA, and Executive MBA programs. All programs offer the same powerful, effective business education that prepares you to solve the greatest business challenges. And each will transform the way you think about business.
Key points for Chicago Booth Business School:
- An extra ordinary culture of candor and transparency from staffers and students, pride themselves on giving “honest feedback, being very direct.
- Booth Career services will use by students in one form or another and result to 100%
- Chicago Booth has more than 49,000 alumni who have succeeded in every sector and industry in every corner of the globe.
- Chicago Booth is the second-oldest business school in the world.
- Chicago booth is the first university to grant an MBA to a woman, the first university to award an MBA to an African-American student,
- Chicago booth is the first business school to establish a minority scholarship program.
Chicago Booth MBA Essays 2019-2020:(For the class of 2020 – 2021)
How will the Booth MBA help you achieve your immediate and long-term post-MBA career goals? (250 characters max for each question)
Chicago Booth immerses you in a choice-rich environment. How have your interests, leadership experiences, and other passions influenced the choices in your life? (250 word minimum)
Is there any unclear information in your application that needs further explanation? (300 word maximum)
- Length: There is no maximum length, only a 250 words minimum. Chicago Booth trust that you will use your best judgment in determining how long your submission should be, but they recommend that you think strategically about how to best allocate the space.
- File Size: The maximum file size is 16 MB.
- Acceptable Formats: Use the text box provided in the application.
Re-applicant Question: Upon reflection, how has your perspective regarding your future, Chicago Booth, and/or getting an MBA changed since the time of your last application? (300 words maximum)
If you need help with Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).