|Average GMAT Score||690||GMAT Range||540-742|
|Total Applicants||1883||Acceptance Rate||35|
|Class Size||236||Average Work Experience||63 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) Tepper School of Business is one of the top 50 global Business School. It is ranked as 35th in Financial times global MBA ranking 2019. CMU Tepper School of business recognized among top-ranked business school in the world. Approx. 90 percent of faculty members have Ph.D. or equivalent degree.
- Carnegie Mellon: Tepper School of Business, is ranked 33rd in Financial Times MBA Ranking 2016. It is consistently ranked under top 40 global business schools.
- CMU Tepper’s admission process is holistic where they consider all aspects of students’ application equally to determine an overall fit with your background, leadership potential to Tepper’s culture, curriculum and community.
- Tepper School of Business structures two year MBA coursework differently from other top global business. CMU Tepper curriculum emphasizes mastery of management fundamentals in year-one prior to the selection of electives.
- Three important aspects that set CMU Tepper MBA apart:
- Leadership + Analytics = A Powerful Career Advantage
- Access To Carnegie Mellon University Courses And
- A Course Structure Rare Among Business Schools
CMU Tepper MBA Application Essays 2019-2020:
(For the class of 2020 – 2021)
At Carnegie Mellon University’s Tepper School, we love to tell our story. Below is your chance to tell yours. Please select only ONE of the options below to complete the essay requirement (300–350 words max).
Option 1: Carnegie Mellon University is an institution that never stops looking and moving ahead, pioneering the next way forward with technology, business and research to answer questions big and small. Personally or professionally, in what way have you been a pioneer?
Option 2: Amidst the ambiguous and unchartered nature of change, Carnegie Mellon University students and alumni rise above to envision and create. Discuss how you have anticipated change in your professional life. In what ways did you effectively collaborate to create your desired outcome?
Option 3: At Carnegie Mellon University, our difference is what we imagine for the world and how we answer its challenges. What impact have you had on the world around you?
Use this essay to convey important information that you may not have been otherwise able to convey. This may include unexplained resume gaps, context for recommender selection, etc. essay tips
If you are a reapplicant, explain how your candidacy has strengthened since your last application.
If you need with CMU Tepper Essay Writing help or CMU Tepper Interview Preparation, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).