|Average GMAT Score||615||GMAT Range||523-700|
|Total Applicants||1653||Acceptance Rate||82.3%|
|Class Size||279||Average Work Experience||28 Months|
|Applicant Deadlines||R1: Oct-22-2019
|Decision Dates||R1: Dec-11-2019
|Length of Program||22 Months||Placement Information|
Key points for Babson College:
- The Babson College was founded in 1919 by Roger W. Babson, and it’s located in Wellesley, Massachusetts.
- Babson in known as most prestigious and top 1 entrepreneurship college in the United States by US News rankings. And in FT ranking it’s on 90.
- Companies headquartered in Wellesley, Massachusetts: Ever source Energy, Walmart, Ford Motor and many more.
- Babson College has notable alumni like William D. Green is the CEO of Accenture, Ernesto Bertarelli is the CEO of Serono, Edsel Ford II is the Director of Ford Motor Company and many more.
- The current dean of Babson college is Mr. Ian Lapp
- Babson has more than 39,000 alumni in 100+ countries worldwide.
- The placement rate is 99% of 2015 batch, for Babson College
Babson MBA essays for 2019- 2020:
When reviewing applications for new members of our community, Babson looks for students who embody a variety of characteristics. From the list below, choose one that resonates and describe a past experience where you embodied this characteristic. (400 words or less)
- Global Perspective
- Comfort with Ambiguity
- Social Impact
- Creative Action/Problem Solving
- Collaborative Spirit
If you need help with Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).