|Average GMAT Score||703||GMAT Range||660-740|
|Total Applicants||2586||Acceptance Rate||34|
|Class Size||265||Average Work Experience||68 Months|
|Length of Program||21 Months||Placement Information|
University of Texas at Austin McCombs School of Business one of the top 50 global Business School. It is ranked as 39th in Financial times global MBA ranking 2014. McCombs School of Business recognized among top ranked business school in the world. McCombs School of Business is ranked number 4 in U.S. in Supply Chain Management. McCombs School of Business has the excellent faculty in the world.
- University of Texas at Austin: McCombs School of Business, is ranked 47th in Financial Times MBA Ranking 2016. It is consistently ranked under top 50 global business schools.
- McCombs has been recognized globally as a top business school for research, producing groundbreaking studies that influence not only the academic environment, but communities, economies, and companies worldwide.
- U T Austin, Texas has the 5th largest library system among academic institutions in the U.S., holding more than 8 million volumes in 17 different libraries
- McCombs have the world’s renowned faculty, easy access to industry leaders and a great opportunity for real-experience.
McCombs MBA application essays 2019-2020 (for the class of 2020-2021):
Essay 1: We will learn a lot about your professional background through your resume and letter of recommendation, but we want to get to know you further. Please introduce yourself. Select only one communication method for your response.
- Write an essay (250 words)
- Share a video introduction (one minute in length)
Essay 2: Picture yourself at graduation. Describe how you spent your time as a Texas McCombs MBA to achieve your personal and professional goals. (500 words)
Optional Statement: Please provide any additional information you believe is important or address any areas of concern that you believe will be beneficial to MBA Admissions in considering your application (e.g., gaps in work experience, choice of recommender, academic performance, or extenuating personal circumstances). (250 words)
If you need help with Essay Writing or Interview Process, please fill up Quick Inquiry form (on right).