Every year ISB applicants are more confused whether to apply in round 1 or round 2? Applying to ISB in each round has its own benefits and drawbacks. Overall advice would be whenever you are absolutely prepared with application and you feel convinced with the quality of the ISB essays then you should move ahead and apply for the ISB and other top B-Schools of your choice.
Now we will look at the major benefits of applying for ISB and other top B-Schools in round 1:
- You will get sufficient time to assess various options, whether to apply in India or apply abroad and also to select whether ISB is a right fit for you to increase your probabilities of attaining best career opportunities.
- Simultaneously you will also get time to choose on whether to go for ISB or apply to any other school. Brainstorm about post MBA career goals and see whether shortlisted programs help you to achieve your dreams.
- If you feel that your GMAT score is low and you want to retake your GMAT then applying in round 1 will provide you that extra time to organize and increase your GMAT score.
- Applying in round 2 to ISB will help you if you are expecting some kind of promotion or career progression, or if you are preparing for additional professional certifications and you want to discuss that in your ISB application essays/resume, which will assist you to shape your profile and make it strong.
- You can get your ISB application essays reviewed from qualified MBA application consultants, colleagues and combine responses to make your case robust. You can also combine very useful inputs from the previous applicants preferably ISB alumni to accumulate their ISB interview experiences and use those illustrations which are appropriate in your case and hence you can create a solid ISB application.
Start working on your ISB application at the earliest, round 1 is the crucial and right time to apply. Various top global B-Schools like ISB get a similar mix of applicants applying in both the rounds, amount of admission offers made in each round is typically proportionate to applications received in that particular round. So concentrate on your ISB application, commit more time and apply when you are confident and all set.
For more details on how we can assist you to evaluate your ISB essays and application, you can get in touch with one of admission consultants. Call +91- 9035050056 or email us at email@example.com to get free consultation on your ISB application.
Tags: ISB Round 1 Application