THE INDIAN SCHOOL OF BUSINESS (ISB) is one of the largest private business schools of India. It caters its worldwide students with high-grade MBA program. The institute campus is based in Hyderabad and Mohali, which is not just beautifully built but also endow students with all mandatory amenities. The architects of the campus have preserved the amazing rock formation and tree canopies, including the modish building and conveniences with a picturesque landscape.
Spread in an over 160 acres of area, ISB’s Hyderabad campus provides full-fledge amenities to the students they require while staying during their course. One thing that makes this campus worth-enrolling for students is its Academic Centre which is magnificently equipped with the 500-seat auditorium, Classrooms, Faculty Offices, Lecture theatres and LRC (Learning Resource Centre).
Started back in 2001 with its first post graduate program, ISB Hyderabad, it its initial stage had a batch of just 128 students. Now it has association with some of the best business schools like- The London School of Business, Kellogg School of Management and Wharton School.Now the campus houses four student villages. Each village accommodate about 130 to 210 students in a mix studio serviced apartments as well as four bedrooms.
ISB Rewards and Recognition
- Ranked 33rd in the world in 2015’s Financial Times Global MBA Rankings,
- Became the first business school in Indian Subcontinent to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business
- Became the youngest institution to rank at 20th in Global MBA Rankings
Course Activities at ISB (Indian School of Business) Hyderabad
- Post-Graduate Programme in Management (ISB PGP)
- Post-Graduate Programme in Management for senior executives (PGPMAX)
- Management Programme for Family Business (MFAB)
- Centre for Executive Education (CEE)
- Fellow Programme in Management (FPM)
- Young Leaders’ Programme (ISB YLP)
- ISB Biocon Certificate Programme for Business Analytics
ISB Hyderabad Advantages
Distinctive Programmes – Courses offered by ISB are designed to match the world-class standard and focus on administrating business in fast-developing environments.
Accreditation – ISB is the first business school in Indian Subcontinent to be accredited by the Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business (AACSB).
International Exposure – In order to succeed in today’s economy, International exposure for students stands vital. Thus, for the know-how of worldwide marketplace, ISB develops the full cultural awareness along with foreign language proficiency.
Outstanding Faculty – at ISB, students get to elect the best and world-class faculties for their programmes out of the best panel of selected instructors.
Unique Associations –ISB gives students with wider opportunities. Thanks to its alliance with international schools such as- The London School of Business, Kellogg School of Management and Wharton School.
Research Environment –ISB provides a healthy atmosphere that generates high-class research which is market oriented and scrupulous.
ISB Post Graduate Program (PGP)
For working individuals, ISB provides one year programme which is a full time residential course. Graduates from all streams or disciplines with at least two years of work experience after graduation can apply for these courses. This one-year-programme is integrated with the pragmatic industry applications with a precise, advanced, and, research-oriented curriculum that transform the mid-career professionals to global business leaders.
To enroll in Post Graduate Programme (PGP) at ISB, an applicant must hold a Bachelors degree or equivalent in any discipline along with a valid GMAT score. For the non-Indian students who, during their undergraduate study did not have ENGLISH as the primary language, TOEFL / IELTS / PTE score required.
- Lecture theatres with the broadband communications network to ensure a global connectivity to the students.
- Learning resource centre (LRC) with a direct access to various electronic and printed information resources.
- Open-Air Atrium Or A Courtyard with various shops and other facilities including- dining halls, book store, mail room, coffee shop, centre, travel desk, a bank with ATM facilities, documentation etc, are located here.
- A state-of-the-art recreation centre with number of sports facilities such as- swimming pool, squash, table tennis, fitness centre, and courts for , lawn tennis, badminton, volleyball, and basketball.
Ever since its inception, ISB Hyderabad attracts best domestic and international companies. Many MNC companies from financial service sectors to consulting companies, ecommerce portals to IT firms hire from our campuses and offer attractive salary package as per the experience and position offered.
To check the list of recruiting companies click here.
Tags: ISB Hyderabad