MANAGEMENT PROGRAMME FOR FAMILY BUSINESS (MFAB) is an in depth general management programme from Indian School of Business (ISB). This programme is developed for young business leaders who are more involved in family businesses and planning to manage their business and also for people who desire to work in family business.
Eligibility: Members of family businesses who intend to manage their business are eligible to apply to the programme.
- Bachelors’ Degree or an equivalent qualification (like CA, etc.) Applicants should have completed the Bachelors Degree as the time of submitting the application.
- No work experience is required for admission. However, the ISB strongly feels that an experience of 4-5 years will add a lot of value
- BAT score
Participants will be evaluated on a combination of factors:
- Family business knowledge
- Business leadership potential
- Work experience
- Undergraduate degree performance
- Performance in BAT
- Scale, size, complexity of business and length of existence of business
|Applications open||June 1, 2017|
|R1:||Oct 31, 2017|
|Final Deadline||December 16, 2017|
|BAT test date||TBD|
|Decision date||March 15, 2018|