ISB PGP Pro is a Post Graduate Management Program, designed keeping in mind the schedules of working professionals with a considerable full-time work experience preferably managerial experience.
We have covered following information for you:
- Eligibility Criteria
- Application Process
- Application deadlines and important dates
- Advantages after completion
The eligibility criteria have only two parameters the academic qualification and work experience:
- Academic qualification: Bachelor’s degree or any other equivalent qualification (candidates who are qualified CA, ICWA, etc. can also apply).
- Work Experience: Full-time work experience of 5 to 12 years as on Jan 1, 2019 (Bengaluru and Mumbai) and as on July 1, 2019 (Delhi – NCR and Hyderabad). Any candidates who have experience of fewer than 5 years and more than 12 years as on the above-mentioned dates are not eligible to apply for this programme.
ISB PGP pro Application Process
The application process for ISB PGP Pro is completely online. The application form is divided into various sections and would take a few sessions to fill completely.
- Applicants need to submit scanned copies of academic and identification documents such as passport, mark sheets, and certificates, etc. with their application.
- Candidates also need to submit a professional evaluation written by their current managers and most recent former manager as per the online format provided by the institute.
- Post submitting the application, shortlisted applicants need to go through an interview round.
- The decision on admissions is taken within 4 weeks of the completion of the interview process.
Admission Important Dates
|31-Jan-19||Round 1 Application Deadline for Delhi and Hyderabad||₹5,000|
|30-Apr-19||Round 2 Application Deadline for Delhi and Hyderabad||₹5,000|
|27-Jun-19||Round 3 Application Deadline for Delhi and Hyderabad||₹5,000|
Advantages of choosing ISB PGP Pro
- Value Addition: The major advantage of choosing ISB PGP Pro is ISB itself, its reputation precedes its name and it is a globally renowned and top-ranked institute. Possessing a Postgraduate certificate from such prestigious B-school will be huge plus career-wise.
- Saves Time: One doesn’t have to stop working in order to pursue their post-graduation in the case of PGP Pro. The program can be completed while working and it is the most attractive feature of the program.
- Peer Group: ISB makes sure that the group of students in the program comes from diverse academic, cultural and professional backgrounds. This enriches the knowledge sharing process of students. Additionally, it provides a great platform to network with managerial level professionals of other companies, industries, and fields of work.
- Residency: It is mandatory for the students of PGP Pro to reside in one of the campuses of ISB (Hyderabad or Mohali) for one week at the beginning of the program. This opportunity is great to build connections with other ISB students and professors. It also gives time to taste understand and imbibe the environment of the campus. Students would also need to spend that last week of the program on campus.
- Preparatory courses: ISB is aware of the fact that candidates applying for the PGP Pro programme would be returning to education after at least 5 or more years. Hence, the B-school doesn’t expect its students to dive right into the course instead it gives its students an opportunity to brush up on their quantitative, finance and accounting knowledge through online preparatory courses. Moreover, these modules are sourced by Harvard publishing which ensures the quality of courses is premium.
- International Residency: ISB PGP pro students also have to go through an international residency of one week where they stay at another country in Asia. This trip is scheduled in the middle of the programme. It provides much needed global exposure to the students and it also gives them time and opportunity to make connections with each other and other business associates.
For more information, email us at email@example.com or call at 9035050056